Skip to Secondary Navigation Skip to Main Content

Current Beehive


Get Help with Medical Bills

You can get help to face your insurance company, your employer or your creditor if you have insurance claims and old or overdue medical bills. If you lost your job, your unemployment checks, or if you are in debt because you were diagnosed with a life threatening or serious disease, you can get help from the Patient Advocate Foundation.

To connect with professional case managers and attorneys who specialize in negotiating on your behalf, contact the Patient Advocate Foundation or call 1 (800) 532-5274 (toll-free).

Average: 3 (2 votes)
Your rating: None

This is great information for those who need fund for medical treatment especially for low income individual. I guess this is also does change the way of doctors note release in near future. Thanks though.


thank you so much for all the information now i have a great out look on planning for the future. langweilig